We are inviting any interested facilitator, class, and school to participate in Magnify Learning’s PBL Video Contest. This is a great opportunity to involve your classes in a project and highlight the awesome PBL work you are doing! Take on the challenge and share why you love PBL!
- Create a video as a class or school.
- Answer the question: “What does PBL mean to us?” or “Why do PBL?”
- The deadline for the video submission is April 13th, 11:59 PM EST.
- The Final Winner will be announced May 1st.
- All video submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges including Magnify Learning staff.
- The winning video will receive a prizes for the class, facilitator, and school.
- Open ended format- The video could be a music video, documentary style, etc.
- The video should be between 4-10 minutes in length.
- The winning students/class will receive a pizza party provided by Magnify Learning.
- The winning facilitator will receive a $100 gift card to Best Buy.
- The winning school will receive a plaque/trophy to put on display.
- The winning entry will be featured on our website.