Project-based learning is gaining momentum in Missouri and the capacity for school transformation is growing across the state! In order to keep this momentum going, the Seneca R-7 School District is hosting a one day PBL Network Meeting for Missouri educators who have previously completed a Magnify Learning PBL Workshop. Our goal is to collaborate with you and your staff as you journey through the PBL process, help you create a growing PBL culture in your school, and grow the network of PBL educators and schools in the state of Missouri. Join us for our first PBL Network Meeting and be a part of the grassroots movement of a changing education paradigm in Missouri!
- The PBL Network Meeting will be a one day “PBL refresher” in which participants will:
- revisit PBL skills modeled in a classroom setting
- share their PBL experiences with colleagues
- collectively reflect on their PBL work
- identify next steps for moving forward in the PBL process.
- You and your team will have the chance to interact with Missouri facilitators, who have been trained by Magnify Learning and are currently practicing PBL in the classroom.
- You and your team will also be able to connect and network with educators from other schools who are implementing PBL.
When: October 4 / 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
Cost: $100/participant* (Lunch will be provided.)
*Limit of 30 participants.
Where: Seneca, Missouri
Seneca Intermediate School
St. Eugene St.
Seneca, MO 64865