PBL 101 Immersion-Missouri
“See PBL in action and leave with a fully formed project idea!”
Our PBL 101 Immersion event will take place this October 2-3, 2018. This will be a 2 day project-based learning experience that allows you to observe, interact with, and work alongside Seneca administrators, facilitators, and students within a PBL school. You will get to see PBL in action and leave the event with a fully formed project idea you can take back and use at your own school!
- 2 Days of PBL training to plan a project
- Sessions held during school hours which allows for dialogue with Seneca administrators, facilitators, and students during the training
- Dedicated workshop times facilitated by PBL experts
- See the nuts & bolts of PBL implementation at a PBL school
- Come with questions, and leave with answers!
When: October 2-3 / 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
Cost: $500/participant* (Lunch will be provided.)
*Limit of 30 participants.
Where: Seneca, Missouri
Seneca Intermediate School
St. Eugene St.
Seneca, MO 64865
*For more information and/or questions contact:
Nathan Manley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Steuer: email@example.com/
Phone: (317) 319-1849