PBL 101 Immersion-Missouri
“See PBL in action and leave with a fully formed project idea!”
Our PBL 101 Immersion event will take place this October 2-3, 2018. This will be a 2 day project-based learning experience that allows you to observe, interact with, and work alongside Seneca administrators, facilitators, and students within a PBL school. You will get to see PBL in action and leave the event with a fully formed project idea you can take back and use at your own school!
In addition to the PBL Immersion, Seneca Intermediate will also host an additional one day PBL Network Meeting for Missouri educators who have previously completed a Magnify Learning PBL Workshop. For more details go to PBL Network Meeting-Missouri.
- 2 Days of PBL training to plan a project
- Sessions held during school hours which allows for dialogue with Seneca administrators, facilitators, and students during the training
- Dedicated workshop times facilitated by PBL experts
- See the nuts & bolts of PBL implementation at a PBL school
- Come with questions, and leave with answers!
When: October 2-3 / 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
Cost: $500/participant* (Lunch will be provided.)
*Limit of 30 participants.
Where: Seneca, Missouri
Seneca Intermediate School
St. Eugene St.
Seneca, MO 64865
*For more information and/or questions contact:
Nathan Manley: email@example.com
Ryan Steuer: firstname.lastname@example.org/
Phone: (317) 319-1849