- student-focused classroom
- student engagement =student achievement
- building students’ 21st century skills
- 2,732 EDUCATORS have participated in Magnify Learning workshops during the past 7 years
- 76 EDUCATORS have been certified as expert PBL facilitators
- 260 PROJECTS are available in the Magnify Learning on-line library
Check out Magnify Learning’s Blog: Follow the regular blog written by facilitators (and students) at Columbus Signature Academy New Tech High School, a ‘wall-to-wall’ PBL school.
Balancing Approaches for PBL Success
By: Andrew Larson Monday, July 8, 2016
Having done Project- Based Learning for nine years, I can say a few things with certainty. The most important thing I can say is that I have made every mistake that can be made, more than once. With my pure and good intentions of providing students with an exciting, free, and authentic learning environment, I have occasionally lost sight of the importance of this true fact: good teaching is good teaching….Read this post.