Magnify Learning is a non-profit organization of educators dedicated to expanding the use of high quality project based learning (PBL) by offering professional development through workshops, on-going coaching, web sessions, and certification of PBL skills. By enabling educators to employ successfully project based learning skills, students will succeed by being more engaged and empowered to take responsibility for their own learning.
Our Core Values:
We believe in the importance of building a relational culture with and for the educators with whom we partner which translates into their relationships with students.
We have a high regard for and continually seek authenticity in our projects and trainings because we believe it leads to deeper learning, greater engagement, and passion. We value the modeling of PBL best practices and processes and ensure that all we do serves to put PBL in action.
We are committed to providing a customized experience for the educators with whom we partner which honors the good work they are already doing and enables the sustainability of PBL.
Magnify Learning offers two professional development models:
- Open PBL Workshops: Four day K-16 workshops in PBL accommodating multiple pathways for PBL skills development
- On-site Workshops: custom designed and delivered to address the needs of specific schools, school districts and out-of-school programs
In addition, Magnify Learning continues to manage the following programs:
Additional Magnify Learning information:
- Download this PowerPoint to get an overview of Magnify Learning.
- Click here to see a visual for the Magnify Learning organization.
Magnify Learning’s Impact:
Interested in Our Services?
- For more information about our services and costs, please fill out the following form, and a Magnify Learning representative will contact you: On-Site Professional Development-Interest in Services
We love to get teachers to their sweet spot through professional development in PBL!