Bring high quality PBL-based training, customized for your organization, to your entity. Prior to the training at your location, facilitators will work with you to design a professional development program that addresses the specific needs of your staff and educational community.
Our Training Model
- 4 Days of Training
- 2 Facilitators (1:15 participants)
- Customized Workshop
- Cost Effective
For the on-site workshops, we maintain a ratio of 1 facilitator for every 15 participants, so the training will remain personal and differentiated. An on-site training can be the team building experience you need to empower your staff and to help get them all moving in the same direction.
Testimonials from ML Trainings Participants
Here are testimonials from some of our participants (administrators & teachers):
- The most beneficial aspect of the PBL workshop was, “the personalized learning environment that was created and cultivated for our staff. The emphasis and modeling related to PBL culture.”
- “It was extremely positive and relevant. The trainers were knowledgeable and supportive.”
- “The workshop helped me to learn about how to implement PBL curriculum and how to incorporate the standards as well. I can now start planning for using PBL with my students…”
- “I had a particular mindset when it comes to PBL (not exactly a very positive one). I have left the workshop with a totally different perspective on what PBLs are and how helpful and beneficial they are to students and the learning environment.”
- “Transformational…One of the best training sessions I’ve had in my 28 years of teaching!”
- “I can walk away from this week with an actual unit I feel proud to teach.”
Interested in Our Services?
- For more information about our services and costs, please fill out the following form, and a Magnify Learning representative will contact you: On-Site Professional Development-Interest in Services
- To get started in planning a unique professional development experience at your site, you can also contact Ryan Steuer, Magnify Learning Executive Director, ryan.steuer@magnifylearningIN.org or call (317) 319-1849.